This course provides you with the skills and knowledge needed to plan, design, and deploy a physical and logical Windows Server 2012 with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) infrastructure. The course also provides the skills to perform name resolution, application integration, and optimization of automating remediation, and maintenance of network services Also plan and implement some of the more advanced features available in Windows Server 2012.
Candidates for this course have good Windows client and server operating system knowledge and basic AD DS and networking experience in an enterprise/small business (SMB) environment together with application configuration experience. Students have experience of previous Windows Server operating systems and possess Windows Server 2012 Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)certification or equivalent skills.
- A good understanding of Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) fundamentals and networking concepts.
- A good working knowledge of both Windows Server 2012 and AD DS. For example, domain user accounts, domain vs. local user accounts, user profiles, and group membership.
- Plan and deploy virtual machines.
- Manage a virtual machine deployment.
- Plan and implement a server monitoring strategy.
- Plan and implement an Information Rights Management (IRM) infrastructure.
|Duration of the course:||Part Time: 3 Months (2 hrs/day)
Full Time: 1.5Months (4 hrs/day)
70-410: INSTALLING AND CONFIGURING WINDOWS SERVER 2012:
- Deploying and Managing Windows Server 2012
- Introduction to Active Directory Domain Services
- Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects
- Automating Active Directory Domain Services Administration
- IPv4 Implementing
- DHCP Implementing
- DNS Implementing
- IPv6 Implementing
- Local Storage Implementing
- File and Print Services Implementing
- Group Policy Implementing
- Securing Windows Servers Using Group Policy Objects
- Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
EXAM 70-411: ADMINISTERING WINDOWS SERVER 2012:
- Implement a Group Policy infrastructure
- Manage user desktops with Group Policy
- Manage user and service accounts
- Maintain Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Configure and troubleshoot domain name system (DNS)
- Configure and troubleshoot remote access
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot the network policy server (NPS) role
- Implement network access protection (NAP)
- Optimize file services
- Configure encryption and advanced auditing
- Deploy and maintain server images Implement
70-412: CONFIGURING ADVANCED WINDOWS SERVER 2012 SERVICES:
- advanced network services Implementing
- advanced file services Implementing
- dynamic access control Implementing
- network load balancing Implementing
- Failover clustering Implementing
- Implement failover clustering with Hyper-V
- disaster recovery Implement
- distributed Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) deployments Implementing
- AD DS sites and replication Implementing
- Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) Implementing
- Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS) Implementing
- Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) Implementing
70-413: DESIGNING AND IMPLEMENTING A SERVER INFRASTRUCTURE:
- Planning a Server Upgrade and Migration
- Planning and Implementing a Server Deployment Infrastructure
- Designing and Maintaining an IP Configuration and Address Management Solution
- Name Resolution Designing and Implementing
- an Active Directory Domain Services Forest and Domain Infrastructure Designing and Implementing
- an Active Directory Organizational Unit Infrastructure Designing and Implementing
- a Group Policy Object Strategy Designing and Implementing
- an Active Directory Domain Services Topology Designing and Implementing
- Storage Planning and Implementing
- File Services Planning and Implementing
- Network Access Services Designing and Implementing
- Network Protection Designing and Implementing
70-414: IMPLEMENTING AN ADVANCED SERVER INFRASTRUCTURE:
- Overview of Management in an Enterprise Data Center
- A Server Virtualization Strategy Planning and Implementation.
- Networks and Storage for Virtualization Planning and Implementation.
- Planning and Deploying Virtual Machines
- A Virtualization Administration Solution Planning and Implementation.
- A Server Monitoring Strategy Planning and Implementation.
- High Availability for File Services and Applications Planning and Implementation.
- A High Availability Infrastructure Using Failover Clustering Planning and Implementation.
- Server Update Infrastructure Planning and Implementation.
- A Business Continuity Strategy Planning and Implementation.
- A Public Key Infrastructure Planning and Implementation.
- An Identity Federation Infrastructure Planning and Implementation.
- An Information Rights Management Infrastructure Planning and Implementation.